3.07.2009

Beverly Hills 213 Magazine Cover Shoot with Veronica Kay Baker



On March 3, 2009 photographer Joe Scarnici, stylist Jim Olarte and I were hired to shoot the cover of Beverly Hills’ 213 Magazine, Health and Beauty Issue. We shot my good friend, pro surfer and model Veronica Kay Baker at my home in Laguna Beach. The makeup was glowing and fresh and the hair was messy yet structured, inspired by a “modern day active woman who still takes the time to look her best.” Veronica’s background with Roxy made it an effortless shoot filled with good laughs and some awesome images!


Veronica: The iconic Roxy girl



2 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I totally remember her from the old roxy ads!

Anonymous said...

Not to be negative, but she looked better when she was completely natural.

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Serving Orange County and surrounding areas, CA
My name is Amanda Peck and I am a hair and makeup artist located in Newport Beach, CA. Thanks for visiting!