3.23.2009

Nils Winter '09-'10 Ad Campaign






Last week I was hired by Nils for a hair and makeup job up in Big Bear, California. It was a lifestlye shoot to advertise their new 2009-2010 clothing line. Kat Borchart ran the show as she led us all over Big Bear Mountain in the slushy snow in 70 degree weather. The makeup was natural with rosy cheeks and berry stained lips. When we shot the resort wear, I smoked out the eyes and darkened the lips for a more seductive and sophisticated look. Our crew of 8 stayed in a 3-story lake front cabin on Lake Arrowhead. We were definitely not rouging it!

No comments:

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Serving Orange County and surrounding areas, CA
My name is Amanda Peck and I am a hair and makeup artist located in Newport Beach, CA. Thanks for visiting!